Yolo County Wine Ramble: Wine And Pizza At Great Bear Vineyards
May 1 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
As part of the Yolo County Wine Ramble weekend, Great Bear Vineyards will be serving wine and pizza on Saturday, May 1! We will be open 12-8pm with pizza available 5-7:30 pm. We will also have live piano music by Davis local David Kyle!
Tickets are $30 and include one glass of Great Bear Vineyards wine, a souvenir wine glass to take home, and a wood-fired individual (10″) pizza of your choosing. Pizza will be made by American River Provisions! Please reserve your ticket in advance on our website to pre-order your pizza and save your spot!
No other outside food or drink will be permitted at this event.
All seating is outside, and it will be cool once the sun goes down, so bring a warm coat or blanket (in the event of rain, we have covered outside dining area or you will be given the option to have your pizza and a bottle of Rose wine to go if you prefer). The wine will be wonderful.
Guests may choose between a glass of the following wine selections:
- Cabernet Sauvignon, The Graduate
- Rose of Cabernet Sauvignon
Additional wine is available for purchase by the bottle to drink at the winery or to take away.
All of our tables are outdoors, socially distanced, and our staff is taking every precaution to ensure a safe and clean environment.
To ensure the safety and comfort of all our guests, please do the following:
- wear a mask at all times, except when seated at your table
- on arrival, sanitize your hands and confirm that you have had none of the symptoms of COVID, nor been in contact with anyone suspected to have COVID in the past two weeks
- maintain a distance of 6 foot or more from other guests and tables
- keep your group size at 6 or less people
Also, our property is smoke/vape free and only allows service dogs.
Once you are seated, you will be able to remove your masks, drink some superb award-winning wines, and have a wonderful time!