- This event has passed.
Friday Night Wine at Great Bear Vineyards
April 2 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Come celebrate the weekend and enjoy a glass of wine in Great Bear Vineyards’ beautiful winery gardens on Friday, April 2, from 5-8pm. Tickets are $15 per person and include one glass of Great Bear Vineyards wine along with a souvenir wine glass to take home. We’ll have live piano music by local musician David Kyle while you sip.
We have partnered with the cheesemongers, Jessica Glosier and Gregg Minasian, at Davis Food Co-op to bring you a selection of 5 wonderful cheeses that pair with our superb wines. You can buy this cheese box for an additional $20 containing 5 specially selected local cheeses: Nicasio Valley Locarno – an Organic Cow’s Milk Brie; Cypress Grove Bermuda Triangle – tart and tangy goat cheese; Pt Reyes Toma – Cow’s milk Farmhouse semi-firm cheese; Tillamook Master’s Reserve 2016 – Extra sharp “Sort of Local” Cheddar; Valley Ford Estero Gold Reserve is a raw milk, Montasio style wheel. Or you are welcome to bring your own picnic or have food delivered from the restaurants in Davis this Friday evening.
All seating is outside, and it will be cool once the sun goes down, so bring a warm coat or blanket. The wine will be wonderful!
Guests may choose between the following wines:
- Cabernet Sauvignon, The Graduate
- Rose of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sauvignon Blanc
After your first glass of wine, additional wine is available for purchase by the bottle.
All of our tables are outdoors and socially distanced, and our staff is taking every precaution to ensure a safe and clean environment. You will be required to ensure the safety and comfort of all our customers and will need to please do the following:
- wear a mask at all times, except when seated at your table
- on arrival, sanitize your hands and confirm that you have had none of the symptoms of COVID, nor been in contact with anyone suspected to have COVID in the past two weeks
- maintain a distance of 6 foot or more from other guests and tables
- keep your group size at 6 or less people per table
- Or for larger gatherings – these are only allowed for 3 households with a maximum of 16 individuals who can all sit together, preferably by household
Also, please note:
- our property is smoke/vape free and only allows service dogs
- all our tables are outside, so do wear a warm jacket if the forecast is for cool weather
- we do have a covered dining & tasting area in the event of rain
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
April 22 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm