- This event has passed.
Alan Menken’s A Christmas Carol (DMTC)
December 2 @ 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 3, 2022
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until December 4, 2022
Alan Menken’s “A Christmas Carol” is a spectacular adaptation of Charles Dickens’s most well-known story. Ebenezer Scrooge is a prosperous curmudgeon who believes personal wealth is far more valuable than the happiness and comfort of others. With an infuriated “Bah! Humbug!” Scrooge summates his feelings of Christmas tidings and charitable giving, but he’s forced to face his selfish ways when three ghosts on Christmas Eve lead him through his Past, Present and Future. Thanks to their guidance, Scrooge recognizes his faults and greets Christmas morning with a cheerful “Happy Christmas” before spending the day reconnecting and sharing love with those that mean the most to him.
Directed by Jan Isaacson
Choreographed by Jan Isaacson
Musical direction by Boris Karpuk
For all families and ages!
- November 11 through December 4, 2022
- Fridays at 7:30pm (Nov 11, Nov 18, Nov 25, Dec 2)
- Saturdays at 7:30pm (Nov 12, Nov 19, Nov 26, Dec 3)
- Sundays at 2:00pm (Nov 13, Nov 20, Nov 27, Dec 4)
- $18 General
- $16 Students/Seniors (55 & over)
- $14 each for groups of 10 or more
- Note: each ticket is subject to a $2 per ticket facility fee
Directed & Choreographed by Megan Richmond
Musical Direction by Montana Monce