Nugget Markets’ Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two
Just because eating out isn’t an option this year doesn’t mean you can’t treat your special someone to an extraordinary Valentine’s Day dinner. For a romantic date night in, just order Nugget Markets’ chef-prepared Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two! Each restaurant-quality meal serves two people and includes your choice of appetizer and entrée, plus a trio of tantalizing sides all homemade with love.
Thanks to this family-owned grocer, a gourmet getaway from the kitchen has never been easier. Just order online and pick up at your local Nugget Markets. Every meal is served in reheatable packaging and comes with complete heating instructions for simple, stress-free set-up at home.
Hungry yet? Here’s what’s on the menu:
Appetizer (select one):
For starters, set the stage with your choice of enticing seafood paired with Nugget Markets’ own homemade sauces.
- Crab Cakes with Chipotle Mayonnaise: Delectable crab cakes made with fresh blue crab claw meat, herbs, spices, lemon zest, a touch of mayonnaise and breadcrumbs, served with homemade chipotle mayonnaise.
- Shrimp Cocktail: Succulent, extra jumbo shrimp expertly poached in a traditional court bouillon and served with a zesty homemade cocktail sauce featuring freshly grated horseradish.
Entrée (select one):
When it comes to the main course, you and your date can savor a delicious shareable entrée of your choosing.
- Beef Wellington: Artfully seared filet mignon topped with a rich, homemade mushroom duxelles, wrapped in puff pastry and baked until deliciously tender and crispy.
- Salmon Roulade: Lightly seasoned boneless salmon stuffed with sautéed baby spinach and applewood-smoked bacon, wrapped in puff pastry and baked to golden perfection.
To complete the feast, Nugget Markets’ chef-prepared Valentine’s Day meal also includes three sensational sides made fresh in their kitchens.
- Caesar Salad: Nugget Markets’ signature take on the classic featuring chopped romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, anchovies, garlic, lemon and Dijon mustard.
- Mashed Potatoes: Light and fluffy mashed potatoes featuring steamed russet potatoes mashed with butter, cream, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Green Beans Almondine: Fresh green beans delicately blanched then tossed with California extra virgin olive oil and finished with toasted sliced almonds.
Pro Tip: For extra bonus points with your date, don’t forget to grab some flowers, wine and dessert when you stop by Nugget Markets to pick up the meal.
Supplies are limited, so order online by February 11, 2021 to enjoy a taste of fine dining at home!