- This event has passed.
Sunday Wine Tasting at Great Bear Vineyards
March 7 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25
Join Great Bear Vineyards for wine tasting in our beautiful winery gardens on Sunday, March 7, from 12-4pm. Tickets are $25 per person and include a flight of 5 wines and a souvenir wine glass to take home. Listen to live piano music by Davis local David Kyle while you sip. Please reserve your tickets in advance on our website store!
Following your wine tasting, you will be able to buy additional bottles of wine to drink on site or to take home. We also have a selection of estate-grown olive oil and lavender products for purchase.
We welcome you to bring your own picnic or order food from the restaurants in Davis, as we do not have food for sale at this event.
All of our tables are outdoors and socially distanced, and our staff is taking every precaution to ensure a safe and clean environment. You will be required to ensure the safety and comfort of all our customers and will need to please do the following:
- wear a mask at all times, except when seated at your table
- sanitize your hands on arrival, and
- maintain a distance of 6 foot or more from other guests and tables
Once you are seated you will be able to remove your masks, drink some superb award-winning wines, and have a wonderful time!
Also, please note:
- our property is smoke/vape free and only allows service dogs
- all our tables are outside, so do wear a warm jacket if the forecast is for cool weather
- we do have a covered dining & tasting area in the event of rain. We are hoping for dry & sunny day, and promising a wonderful event!