- This event has passed.
Music & Wine @ Great Bear Vineyards Ft. MRQ Band
December 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$15
We are honored to have the MRQ Band playing songs like Sentimental Journey, Don’t Get Around Much Anymore, Bye Bye Blackbird, Ain’t Misbehaving, Fever, Route 66, and Summertime.
A glass of wine in our beautiful gardens is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or to simply relax with friends. You can choose from a selection of 3 wines on offer. After your first glass, you are welcome to sit and linger, and perhaps buy a bottle or a second glass to enjoy at your table.
Please feel free to bring a picnic or have food delivered by any of the restaurants in Davis to enjoy with your glass of wine.
Your reservation is valid for the day of booking, and we welcome you to join us any time between 5–7:30p. Please try to arrive by 7:30p as we close at 8p.
The event is usually held on the picnic lawn and covered overhang of our historic barn built in 1860, providing shade in the summer and protection from the cold and rain in the winter. On the property, you can enjoy views of our olive and citrus orchards, lavender field, and—of course—the vineyards. We grow sustainably so you are bound to see an abundance of wildflowers, rabbits and birds, and at dusk you may see the owls fly.
- Current Yolo County Covid restrictions and guidelines apply
- Our property is smoke and vape free
- Only service animals are allowed
- No outside alcohol is permitted
- To help cut down plastic waste, we encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottle
- Please leave your glass on your table at the end of your tasting—souvenir glasses are available for purchase at $10 each